Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in Review

This was a great year for me. I loved all the adventures and experiences I had. It wasn't necessarily an easy year-but I learned a lot the past 12 months.
I was very happy.
I decided to serve more.

I got some good news.

I saw some beautiful things

(NBD.. just Ireland. gorgeous)

I made new friends for life, and strengthened relationships with old friends.
I had the best birthday party to hit Provo ever. epic 20.

I went to California, St. George, England, France, Wales, Ireland, and Italy. (wow. I've dreamed of being able to say this.)


I was reminded how much I love school. and even, sometimes, where I go to school.



I lost some of my insides...

I grew up a bit, but not too much...


(Yep.. I'm in the fountain...at the Louvre! Obviously not too grown up...)

and still loved coming home.

1 comment:

Shane said...

It was a great year and glad you had so many exciting adventures! I'm certain you'll have a pretty great year this year...you make every year fun and exciting.
Glad you're home...we love you