Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Count Your Blessings

10 Things I'm Terribly Thankful for Today:

10- The ability to walk to school and work. I love being close enough to walk.

9-Michael Bubble's Christmas album.

8-The Childs. I am so lucky to have such an awesome family.

7-A Mom who knows everything. Really though.

6-Friends who meet me half way, literaly, to hang out.

5-My relief society. These girls are so solid. I love going to church with them each week, and learn so much from them.

4-Knowing that no matter what happens I always have someone to call to help me-I have awesome people in my life.

3-Answered prayers. I've had many lately. One of them was answered in the form of an e-mail. I'd been looking for my ID card for awhile, but I hadn't thought to pray about it until today. I knelt and prayed, and only a few hours later I recieved this:


If I care about something, I know he does to.

2-My Roommates. They are the absolute greatest, and have been there for me lately when I've really needed them. I can't thank them enough for being so kind, caring, hilarious, willing to help, fun, and patient. I love these girls.

1-This gem of wisdom from my friend: "I love how God doesn't keep us from suffering. He lets us feel pain. He doesn't take away disappointment. Instead He does something much better. He endures it with us. Holds our hand and loves us through it all. I am so grateful for that."


1 comment:

Sarah said...

you are amazing! can we hangout soon? meet halfway?