Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ten Things I'm Terribly Thannkful For: 1

1
The Gospel of Jesus Christ


I could write 1,000s of words about why I am thankful for the gospel. I could write about the atonement, the plan of salvation, temples, prophets and covenants.

But I'm not going to. Their is beauty in simplicity.

And simply put I'm thankful for the gospel because without it I wouldn't have the life I do, or be the person I am. The gospel has given me all the great things I've previously mentioned that I am thankful for. It has given me the great life I have. It has made me the woman I am, and it gives me the tools, peace, hope and joy to continue on to be the woman I am suppose to be.

It gives me everything.



Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Shane said...

It has been great reading all the many things for which you are thankful. I love reading your blog and keeping up with what your doing, thinking, etc.

I had a great week with you and your sisters and mom. I love spending time with my family.

robyne said...

Beautiful posts sweetie! Love You!!