Friday, April 20, 2012

Our Finals Fort

Friday Jenna looks at me and says, "After we watch Grey's can we make a fort?" (finals! what? where?)

Well this is just one of the many reasons why she is one of my very best friends.

And so it was on Friday that Jenna, Nat and I built the most epic of blanket forts. It takes up nearly our entire living room encompassing the TV, and couch. We also added our mattresses, and Christmas lights to give it an added ambiance.

Naturally we've slept, studied, watched tv, chatted, entertained and straight up lived in it for a week.


And I've got to say, I don't think I've been this proud of anything in awhile. It was the perfect place to hide, I mean study from finals.which went well, yay! 
Also the whole slumber part every night thing has led to some pretty fun times. I can't believe we didn't think of it sooner.