Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shout Out To This Man:

Because:

He works hard for his family

He knows how to have fun with his family

He supports his family

He makes sure his family is always happy and taken care of

He makes his family smile

He tries to give his family exactly what they need

He is a great example to his family

He loves his family

I missed him today, he was at work when I woke up and will still be there when I go to sleep. It's weird not seeing him.... (lets not even think about the whole 4 months without seeing him, or the rest of the family right now)

So, to the best family man I know: Thanks! I hope you had a good day, and that tomorrow is better. Love you

-T. (abbr. for secret nickname)

P.S. Also your the only 50 yr. old that can pull off the "we sing songs but are still cool look (Choir shirt and sweet shades? You're one cool dude!)

2 comments:

Shane said...

Thanks "T"...it was finally good to see you again. I sure do love you and am REALLY going to miss you this fall.

robyne said...

I love this picture! I also love the tribute!