Monday, June 28, 2010

Believe



Audrey says: "I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."




Amen. But...





Nicole says "I believe in painted nails. I believe chocolate cures all. I believe in high heels. I believe that happiness comes from people, and not things. I believe in love. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe that angels watch. I believe in the magic of rainy days and thunderstorms. I believe in Disney. I believe in eternity. I believe in laughing when we want to cry. I believe in trying each day to be better. I believe in dreams, hopes, and desires. I believe in hugs. I believe in service. I believe in healing. I believe in being better than we thought we could be. I believe in counting blessings. I believe in faith. I believe in miracles. And most importantly I believe in him whom all miracles and blessings flow from. I believe that believing in Him, in action, and thought, is all that matters."





I still love to believe in the rest as well though.





And for the record, I also believe in Audrey.

1 comment:

robyne said...

As do I....in Audrey and Nicole!