Thursday, July 1, 2010

Running through My Head

I realized this is the time of my life! It is great, and beautiful, and happy.

I get a queen size bed, my own room, free meals, entertainment, lots of hugs, and lots of love! I don't have to worry about rent, what to cook for myself, or keeping my room clean.

And although I would not be happy with this life forever (lets just say the vinyl fence scene is not my favorite) it is beautiful for now.

I love living with my family. I love my friends. I love my life.


So, today I sold my first fence. So proud! But I got to thinking that after all the random jobs I've had in my life I've learned a lot about what I don't want/do want in my career.

I have to be doing something I believe in.

I have to do something that is making a difference in world.

I have to work somewhere where it smells nice.

(That last one was more of hopeful wish)

I'm starting to figure out what exactly I want to do, and I'm very excited. And I'm on the right path for it!

London. Less than 2 months away. Things to do before then:
-Finish Emma
-Read Pride and Prejudice again
-Find a raincoat
-Get cute clothes
-Find appropriate walking shoes.
-Finish up paying...
-Spend a lazy day in Provo with Mom eating at Rooster and picking out my study abroad backpack
-See Lexi
-2 more fast sunday dinners with the Childs
-a lot more I can't remember right now

Have I mentioned how excited I am? I can't wait!!!

Dear America,

Happy Independence Day! I love you. Even though I just wrote about how happy I am to go to the UK, you are my favorite. You will always be my home. Thanks for being a good one. I couldn't be more proud.

PS Can we please have lots of fireworks to celebrate!

No comments: