Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whats Been Filling My Time

Blog stalking the girls in Africa

Movie night with Abbie. We saw this:



And LOVED it! ha ha we always have so much fun at "kid" movies. This one was really cute and hilarious!

Wasting my time watching the Bachelorette... Oh Ali, I really could care less but I'm in love with your final 2. Oh and PS... pretty sure Frank is gay.

Working... selling fence/helping stinky men all day. Yea, not too enviable.

Celebrating this man's birthday party complete with Market Street Clam Chowder, every flavor of oreo imaginable, and lots of fun.



Attending a bridal shower for one of my favorite girls. I couldn't be more happy for her.

Visiting every kind of doctor imaginable to get everything checked before I go. The plan is to avoid dr's in Europe, but lets face it... I'm pretty accident prone.

Playing with the cutest puppy ever!

(please dismiss the frizzy hair... "doing hair" is not on this blog for a reason-it's not getting done!)

And making lists of all the things I need to do, but when it comes to doing said things I tend to just hang with the family instead! Which in the long run is much better for me. Agreed?

1 comment:

robyne said...

Agreed!!! For Sure!