Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Feel Like...

I should blog.
However, I don't have anything super exciting to say. I have not been on any crazy adventurers, nor do I have an epic tales to share.
I am happy though, very happy.
I think that one reason for that is simply my lack of epicness of late. Despite my deep love for adventure and all things exciting, the past few lazy summer, epic-less evenings have been beautiful.
Also, being at home makes me happy. (Except when my things are "borrowed" without my knowledge, that makes me sad) Everything else though is great: free food, free advice, a built in confidence builder team, someone to always see a movie, or play a game with. Not to mention a gym partner. Yes, life here at home is good at this stage in my life.
Oh and last but not least, it's finally starting, very slowly, to sink in that I'm going to London. Today I pulled out all the paper work. I read over the class descriptions, and reviewed the instructions I have to get me from Heathrow International to my European home... 27 Palace court. I reviewed the packing suggestions(quickly and skipping over some things-so that if I bring to much I don't feel too guilty). I am so excited for this adventure.
And maybe it's the knowledge that all too soon I'll be on a life-changing adventure that makes these quiet hours so happy. The calm before the crazies!
All I know is that I have quite a lot to be happy about!
Including the fact that I just blogged! Yay me!

1 comment:

Aly said...

Okay, I'm even jealous of your address! 27 palace court? That is SO cute!! Ugh, you lucky lucky girl! :):)