Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Mom, Dad and Megan:

I know you're in D.C. having lots of fun, but I thought I'd write you a little letter letting you know whats up here! Coco is recovering nicely. Today she even let me sleep in until 7:30.

She is a nut. But when she is on her painkillers she is a little calmer.


Oh and the Vet made me feel like a horrible puppy mama. He talked to me like I was an idiot-explaining that we can't drop little dogs, and that they are fragile, and how surgery would cost upwards of $2,000 oh and how she needs to go to obedience school-sorry Mom but that one is gonna have to be you. He did teach me something cool though-did you know Coco's bones are smaller than a chicken's? Who would have thought.


Oh, and luckily she loves the taste of her painkillers.


Abbie is doing wonderful. She is busy at tennis camp right now teaching lil chillins to play some tennis. Not sure how little kids understand it, I don't even understand it. Abbie has been trying to teach me how to keep score for weeks. It's not working out so well.


She got all registered for school, and is helping take good care of Coco.


And me, well I'm alright.


Last weekend I was laying in your bed so dehydrated that all I wanted was water, but I was unable to have it.

Now I'd do anything to not have to drink. Oh and I'm starving. Ironic.


Oh well, it will all be taken care of tonight when I can actually eat some food! I can hardly wait!


Well, sorry about the flood warning, tornado threat, fire, hospital visit, and fire alarm. I think all of these things just add to the excitement though! (and give me an excuse to say that the great god's of travel would like you to come home). Can't wait to see you later this week.


Love,


Nicole


PS-Megan, you're going to college this weekend!!! How crazy! Are you getting excited? I'm excited for you!

1 comment:

robyne said...

You are such a funny girl....the God of Travel will bring us safely home Wed night....don't be late picking us up. Oh, and I think you are an awesome puppy mama!!