Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To Do List #479

So, London is coming up very very quickly, and I have so much to do.

However, every time I try to sit down and make a list of all I have to do I get distracted. Or overwhelmed. Which ever you choose to believe.


So, I think that maybe if I write it out somewhere public and tell the world all the exciting things that must be done to make London possible that it will actually get done. So, skip if you'd like. It's more for me anyways.


And my parents because at this point help is necessary (Hint hint)

NICOLE'S LONDON TO DO LIST:
*Copy genealogy stories and information

*Figure out how I'm related to those in the genealogy information

*Remind Mom 8 times to invite my family over to dinner

*Buy more no show socks for my Sperry's

*Find a skirt

*Buy a dress

*Convince mom to buy this necklace because "Theres no place like home":


Shipping Address:

Nicole London

c/o BYU London Center

27 Palace Court

London W2 4LP

England

*Buy books on Provo excursion w/Mom
*Watch Abbie play tennis
*Clean my room... like crazy deep clean
*Buy a camera. I LOVE this one. But there are others that will do
*Buy more make up
*Get glasses prescription changed
*Refill prescriptions
*Pack my clothes
*Figure out what clothes I want to take (4 months worth fitting in 1 suitcase... this will be epic)
*Read for my Jane Austen class
*Read even more for Jane Austen class
Take a deep breath. This is about the point where I switch into panic mode and start to wonder how I'm going to get everything done, and if I'll like it there, and if I'll get home sick, and if I'll have cute clothes.
So, for now, I'll take a little breather, and then take it one item at a time! Wish me luck!

No comments: