Monday, January 28, 2013

10 Things Making me Terribly Happy..

10-Good people filling up my home. Seriously nothing makes me happier than to have our apartment full of lovely people all eating, laughing, playing games, watching movies and just hanging out together.

9-Matching, $5.00 rain boots. We're taking coordination to a whole new level now...

8-Allison's ultra-soft blanket that I may have sort of somehow taken over. Ok but seriously this blanket is microfiber on one side, and some form of warm woolly goodness on the other. If anyone finds a blanket like this please let me know. Allison should probably get hers back...

7-Water. I mean seriously, has it always been this good? I can't seem to get enough of it lately. I swear it fixes everything: Hungry? Drink some water. Tired? Drink some water. Feel a cold coming on? Drink some water. All these examples making you thirsty? Drink some water. It's my new answer to everything....right after "ask the missionaries".

6- Unexpected, snail-mail style letters from friends who live far, far away...

5-This girl has been rocking the job interviews lately, and with a cute new interview outfit I'm positive she'll have a job in no time.

4- I have rotated a few new pictures into my room, and I'm loving how happy they make me.

3-This girl will be home in Sandy this weekend to celebrate her 19th birthday! I can't wait to see her.

2-Making plans for President's day weekend in St. George, where not only my family will be, but where my friends will all be as well. It's a dream come true for me.

1-Tuesday I booked a flight to Washington D.C. I'll be there for a week in February, and I could not be more excited to see the places, meet the people and get a feel for the lovely city that really seems to have a hold on me these days.

(And to spend time in some airports. I LOVE traveling, airports, people watching, turning off my phone and reading magazines so basically long flights with exciting layovers are a serious guilty pleasure for me)


.................

PS If you have restaurant recommendations for DC send them my way. Also I just found out they have Einstein's bagels there so I can cross that off my "Reasons that I Could Not Ever move to D.C." list. 


1 comment:

molly jane said...

Umm girlfriend, I don't know if you were a Nando's fan or not, but DC happens to be the only place in the US of A that has one! Maybe just go to remember London... :)