Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Break

This Christmas break was exactly what I needed this year. It was three weeks full of my very favorite things. Including....

wrapping gifts, watching movies (kings speech, breakfast at tiffany's les mis, impossible, sleepless in seattle, the grinch, etc, etc.), reading for pleasure (this book is too precious), a few bubble baths, catching up with old friends, browsing People and InStyle magazines, puzzles, game nights, family dinners, cuddling/tormenting the dog, shopping, baking, and just being with the four people that mean the very most to me.

 Singles stake dance with Stace

 Catching up with guy
 Going to work with this guy

 So many movies
 Dressing up the dog...
 Game night

And you can just call me an old lady now because I may or may not have completed 3 puzzles on my own....



Really, it was just the perfect break. Thanks Mom and Dad for providing plenty of Diet Coke, delicious food, wonderful movies, and well... puzzles. And thanks Megs and Abbie for making it so fun. I love that I got to spend so much time with you all.

1 comment:

robyne said...

Ha,ha, you must think I am old because I like to do puzzles!!!