Friday, January 25, 2013

Taking, and Planning Trips

One of my most favorite things to do is travel. Although I have an affinity for Europe that cannot be dulled, I really do love this country here the very most. So I always get excited to see more of it!

And, what better time to travel, and plan for it than in the cold, dull month of January. (more on that later)

My first travel experience of 2013 took me to the lovely Boise, ID.
 Now I must say that Natalie has told me how wonderful Boise is for the last 2 years, so I had pretty high expectations for this town, and it didn't disappoint. Some highlights included:

Freak Alley

Ringing the bell at the Capitol building

Playing Hell with the Williams family

Meeting Lucy

Seeing BSU (smurf turf was covered in snow though...)

Batman parking the car

Bagel Factory and Sunrise Cafe

Tiptoeing through the Tulips

Our roommate Ali's stunning wedding

and

Getting to know Natalie, and her family a little better.



A big thank you to Kevin and Kathy for letting us stay with them, and for taking such good care of us. I had a wonderful time in Boise, and I can't wait to come back again sometime.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

SO many cute pictures! I love this :)