Thursday, January 10, 2013

For Auld Lang Syne, My Dear

Fun fact: "Auld lang syne" means the "good old times" 

Some day I'll look back on the New Years Eve of 2013 and remember it as the "good old times". I'll recall the way I rang in the New Year twice, who I was with, and the excitement of a new year that lay ahead of me. It was a perfect way to ring in this year-surrounded by family, and some dear friends. I often like to think, as the countdown begins, of all the things the coming year has in store for me, and of where I would like to be when the countdown begins a year later.

This year I found that I wouldn't mind one bit ending 2013 the same way I started it-surrounded by family and friends, happiness, and optimism for the future.


New Years dinner, bingo and "fake New Years" with the Child's and their children (my favorite children).

And a fun little party with this girl and her family up in Park City

No comments: