Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

2013 has some big things in store for me. Logically I know that with graduation, and the consequences of this change is inevitable. But more than knowing this logically,  I feel it deep inside my soul, inside my heart. I also feel it in the air. Change is coming. The kind of change that causes me to reevaluate my life, my priorities, and the things I believe in, those things that make me me. Surprisingly I am not worried about these changes, not at the moment at least. Instead I am excited for them. I am optimistic about what 2013 has in store for me. It is sure to be a very happy New Year.

P.S. In your New Year celebration might I recommend reading this talk, which I read every New Year, and about 20 times during the year. I hope you as much as I do. 


photo from here.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love me some Lot's wife. And three cheers for not taking the easy way out!

My darling, I cannot wait to see what you do next. :)