Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 Things Making me Terribly Happy...

1. Sweet Tooth Fairy runs with my boo Melissa
2. Boutique shopping with the roommates- Saturday morning there was an adorable yard sale taking place right outside the Avenues. Of course we had to check it out. Which lead to us also checking out Bijou Market. Which led us to Soel. Overall it was a very successful morning.
                                 
3. Free Bagels-Seriously my friends at Einsteins make me never want to leave Provo.
4. Remaining Undefeated-at Disney Scene it. It's a hidden talent
5. Finishing up BPHA- This last year I have been the president of the BYU Public Health Association. It has been a lot of work. We took on some big projects, and it kept us pretty busy. However I learned so much from this experience, and I loved the people I got to work with. It was exciting to see our hard work all come together at the closing social.
                                   
6. They're Engaged!My roommate is engaged, and I couldn't be happier for this cute couple.
7. Coordinating Sundays- Polka dots....no explination necessary.
8. Belated Birthday Surprises-from my girl Lexi, who is living it up in Hawaii! Thanks for the happy surprise!
9. This boy's smile My favorite baby is getting all grown up, and babysitting him is one of my new favorite hobbies.
10. General Conference I had the opportunity to spend conference weekend with some of my favorite people. Saturday AM in Park City with the Holt's & friends, Saturday PM at the Conference center with a cute guy, Sunday AM at home with the family, and Sunday PM at the apartment with my roommates. Not only did the weekend let me see so many of my favorite people, but it also gave me the guidance and peace I so desperately desired.

This talk by Elder Holland was one of my favorites, and it made me terribly happy:

No comments: