Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nerd Alert

 For the past 18 years of my life I have been going to school.

That's 18 years with the smell of freshly sharpened pencils, 18 years of books, of back to school outfits, of tests and 18 years of studying.

And you know what these 18 years taught me?

That I am a nerd.

So it was only fitting when Ash and some pals in the ward announced that the IDP (Ipod Dance Party) being held before finals would be nerd themed.

Monday I tracked down some suspenders, and a superman t-shirt, rolled up my pants, pulled up my socks, downloaded the playlist and embraced my inner nerd.

It was fantastic.

(Note: the only articles of clothing I wore that I owned are the glasses.... and lets face it, they are pretty great)

 

 
It was such a treat to see Brooke and Blythe there




Honestly, I think I'll remember dancing my heart out on top of the Wells Fargo building forever. As I looked out and saw all of Provo beneath me I couldn't help but remember so many of the great experiences I've had here. Dancing and laughing up there was the perfect way to start off my last week of class, and my final finals.

No comments: