Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Center for Teaching and Learning, this is Nicole..."

After two years of answering the phone like that, and sometimes answering my own phone like that out of habit, I had my very last day at the CTL on Friday. It was a great job, and I was sad to leave it however since it is a student position-and I'm no longer going to be a student-it was time to move on.

To celebrate my dear sweet boss took me and the other receptionists to lunch. I had a blast chatting with this lovely women, and reminiscing on all the good times I had there.

Honestly, this job was an answer to my prayers, and I consider it one of the greatest blessings that BYU brought into my life. I'm so grateful for the friends that I made there, the things I learned, and the opportunities it gave me. I'm really going to miss being a part of the CTL.

No comments: