Thursday, April 25, 2013

I did it!


Monday morning I woke up bright and early to cram for my last final. I practically ran up the hill, and got there right in time. Thirty minutes later I was done.

I will always remember the feeling I had walking home that day at 7:30 am. Campus was quiet, and the sun was barely peaking over the mountains to the east. And all I could think was-I did it. Immediately I felt relief, and pure joy.

I did it.

I did college. I finished.

All that is left now to do is walk across a stage. All the work, tears, stress, pain, group projects, late nights, and hysterical study sessions are done. I did it.

And I couldn't be happier.


2 comments:

molly jane said...

Yay!!!! I love that picture of you. Such an accomplishment. Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Nicole! HUGE accomplishment! You should be proud of yourself! And I LOVE this picture of you! love you! xoxo