Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday

This Easter was full of so many of my favorite things.
Unintentional coordinating church attire
Adorable children
Pretty weather
My family
Good friends
Delicious food
and a special focus on the Savior and his resurrection.


It was the perfect Easter Sunday.
 
 Accidentally matching. Oops.

 Intentionally matching. They just love each other that much.

The pals that came home from Provo with me

Modeling the old hair ties that we got in our eggs during the "big kid" Easter egg hunt

Allison is a gem, so much so that my 5 year old cousin may have developed quite the cute little crush on her...



Thanks Mom & Dad for making sure everyone had an Easter basket, treats, plenty of dinner, and a good time. I loved bringing everyone home. It really was a perfect Easter.

No comments: