Tuesday, February 2, 2010

17 Things You May Not Have Known About Me...



1-If my life were a movie it would not be a blockbuster with special effects or steamy love plots. It would be more simple.. think a cross between 500 Days of Summer (for the simple pace) and While You Were Sleeping (for the slight humor)

2-My favorite bad is The Fray (especially Happiness)

3-I'm very scared of clowns

4-I often dance in the rain. Often. (also bonus fact: The rain is my favorite thing ever! So BEAUTIFUL)

5-I hate my glasses. Even if they look beautiful on others. I think it's because my face is too round for glasses.

6-I don't want to grow up. Never, never land anyone? Yet I also want to finish school and explore this world.

7-I've only changed my major once

8-I aspire to be an excellent cook. Someday. I just need the practice. And the time to practice.

9-I love going on long drives with just me and the i pod

10-My favorite feeling is laughing so hard that I can't breath

11-I dream every single night. Vividly. And I consider it one of my greatest blessings

12-Politics fascinate me, luckily I'm learning to keep some of that too my self at certain times...(State of the Union can get a little fiery if I get upset and don't have well thought out opinions)

13-I'm one of those people who always thinks "Oh I should have said that..." 3 hours after a conversation (like on you've got mail...)

14-I love when I can spend all morning in my pajamas

15-Lately I've been craving fruit and veggies... like never before in my life. Weird? I think so

16-I can quote from possibly every episode of the Office, but these days 30 Rock holds the keys to the humor section of my heart. Only love for Tina and Alec.

17-I'm slightly blog addicted. If you're reading this I'm flattered because I'm sure I absolutely adore your blog!

1 comment:

Shane said...

Wow, I knew about everyone of those things...especially the part about clowns!