Sunday, February 14, 2010

XO XO XO

Just because I'm not currently "in love" with someone doesn't mean that I am lacking lovin. So today on this Day of Love I would like to take some time to share the things I love most with each of you:

1-I love my family. Yes I do. Love love love them. Always and forever

2-I love the roommates. BFFLs.

3-I love ice cold diet coke. Wish I had one now :(

4-I love the smell of rain. And dancing in rain. And puddle jumping.

5-I love chick flicks. Especially one's where best friends fall in love. I'm a sucker, and I cry.

6-I love reading a good book while currled on the comfy couch.

7-I love chocolate, and cupcakes... all sweet things really. Yum!

8-I love writing.

9-I love shopping.

10-I love all things medical/health/dr related....with one exception-chemistry

11-I love my wards... both of em

12-I love all my dear friends.

13-I love Heavenly Father. I'm his daughter. And I love his gospel. And the joy it brings.

14-I love love. Great feeling!

What do you love?

PS-I love you for reading this? ;)

1 comment:

Shane said...

1. I love your family also:)
2. I love three day weekends.
3. I love peace, happiness and lots of laughter.
4. Nothing like a cold glass of milk and a piece of yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
5. I love watching the ocean especially as the suns rises (atlantic) or sets (pacific).
6. I love watching lightening light up the night sky.
7. I love to travel to new places and see new things.
8. I love interacting with little kids...look forward to grandchildren (but for now I'll settle for my neices and nephews).
9. I love a good book to read on a cold winters night.
10. I guess I just love life.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us...it makes my day.