Monday, February 22, 2010

LYLAS

Before I left the apartment today to head home for a bit we had a big roommate group hug. Then the roomies decided to say all the things they loved about me, "in case she dies" as Mikhael put it, much to my disapproval. Well Khaels, I'm not going to die. However, the things you all said, other then the dying comment, lifted me up and made me feel so loved and happy. So, once again I just want to say something sappy and sweet about these girls I live with. The Singles Ward would describe it like this: "I just love my roommates with every fiber of my being."

Really though I'm sorta losing a technical fiber of my being tomorrow, so that doesn't work. And that phrase is such a huge Provo cliche and I hate those. So maybe I should just say it like it is.

I love that you each because:
*You forgive me when I'm mean and tired
*You cuddle and watch movies with me... until your boyfriend comes :)
*You stay up late into the night chatting with me
*You argue with me, but not in a mean way
*You love me despite my being super chipper and singy this morning
*You make me feel amazing about myself
*We always laugh
*We all make each other want to be our very best

I'm lucky to have you as my little family in Provo. You girls mean a lot to me.

LYLAS.

(For those less acronym savey it means Love Ya Like A Sister)

No comments: