Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever thought about, what protects our hearts? Just a cage of rib bone and other various parts.

Lately, there has been lots of fun to be had...

There was that day Stacie came over and brought me chocolate covered strawberries and a diet coke just because she is awesome... and it made my day!! They were de-lic-ious!


(Look how pretty.. I had to take a picture)

Then there was the Renaissance fair put on by Hillcrest. Megan got to be a beautiful sorceress and Abbie-a nun. Mom was a wench. (Yes I'm enjoying writing this sentence, not very often can I say my mom is a wench...) Dad and I, and my roommate Rachel that came were just ourselves. Well, except when dad used his awesome old English accent... Oh dad :)



Then, there was the Cinderella ball. All of us girls dressed up and those of us who do not have boyfriends had blind dates. They selected us by choosing our shoe... just like Cinderella. Only in Provo. It was a fun... and interesting... experience. At least it resulted in great stories. Like how when we were all dancing, after our lovely dates had left, and I yelled for Rach to dip me, she of course said OK.... and immediately threw me on the ground. As if that wasn't bad enough, Chris said, into the mic "Nicole, did you just fall down?" Right in the middle of the song... EPIC FAILURE

Did I mention how awesome the girls all looked?!


There were also more trips to the doctors, an epic Mexican-themed break the fast, the Super Bowl, car jumping experiences (scariest thing of all), Henry V, and obviously some fun with picnic.
There was studying too. And classes. And I'm loving all my Public Health classes too.


(That sentence was dedicated to you Dad, so you know that I am working hard!)

2 comments:

robyne said...

ha,ha love this quote...remember the book "Parts"? Too funny!! We are much closer to the truth tho. Love the pics and that you are loving life!! xoxo

Shane said...

Great post and glad to hear you're studying. Love ya kid.