Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn in England

I know for you back in the states its the month of Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving, and the things it represents. Remember back to last November and my blog a day for the blessings in my life. Well, I would love to do that again, but here there simply isn't the time.

I am thankful though.

Here in England Christmas starts early. There is a big lighting of the lights on Oxford and Regent's street next week, and Christmas decorations are popping up throughout the city. It is Christmas already here.

So, I think it is important, before the shop windows come up, and the crowds go crazy everywhere to tell you about something that is absolutely beautiful to me, something I love very much.

Something I am very thankful for.
Autumn in England.





I don't know why I want to cry when I look at these pictures other than the fact that I find this place so beautiful.

So, although I miss my tall mountains, and the crisp breeze in the air while the bright lights blaze down over the field-I love this beauty too.

The green grass, large sky and brightly colored leaves are stunning.

And autumn, no matter where, is still autumn.

2 comments:

Shane said...

loved the post...I can't tell you how envious I am! I love autumn and seeing all of those beautiful autumn color trees were great. What made it even better was to see you in so many of those pictures.

Love ya kid.

robyne said...

BE-utiful.....the leaves, but, mostly you! I love and miss you!