Monday, November 8, 2010

Have I Mentioned that London is Beautiful?


Because it is.

Today I have exactly 1 month left of this experience, and I am filled with mixed emotions.


I want to see my family, but I also never want to leave this beautiful city.


Here is why:


Today I had time, after classes all morning, to go to 3 museums-all before dinner.

As I sat in one studying a painting I heard at least 3 different languages being spoken-none of them English.
Cloudy/rainy weather is the best weather.

It is truly stunning.


And, it is home. Not home home but it is and always will be a home to me. A home I love very much.
So, as has been the case all along I'm vowing to myself to not take a single moment for granted this month, and to appreciate the beauty that is here.

I love London.

1 comment:

robyne said...

Great Pictures! I love that you love it there, but I can't wait to see you!