Monday, November 1, 2010

BOO!... I scared you!

Saturday we celebrated Halloween here on Palace Court. We had begged and pleaded for a party and we were all super excited to get to have one!
Halloween Game time:
Guess what I am? A football player? A gorgeous girl with long socks?


WRONG!!! Saturday I fulfilled a long harbored childhood dream, and went as a ghost!


Scary right? Jessica was a ghost too! And together we haunted the others the rest of the night! It was epic!

Everyone walked down the stairs, our own version of a catwalk, in their costumes and congregated for picture taking and laughs! We did have some pretty legit costumes over here! Especially considering where we are, and the fact that we are poor college students. As for our Ghost costumes, it was brought to you in it's entirety from PriMark.

Bree from Desperate Housewives, and Ugly Betty. ABC would be proud.

Us ghosts just haunting Brittney Spears... no big deal.


My girl Tay Swift in her "You Belong With Me" outfit...

Us ghosts haunting... get this... Mount Rushmore. Awesome right!! It was a huge hit!

Here we have Pregnant Bella, Santa, Ghost #1, Big Ben (yes his name is really Ben) and Ghost #2.


Isn't this great? I love Lauren for doing this!
When we stand by Andrew we make the Nightmare Before Christmas.. ha ha ha
Pretty soon we moved into the servery, which looked awesome, and decorated cookies! We had a decorating contest, but we also enjoyed eating them!

Halloween Game Time #2-I spy:
I spy a gypsy, a man, Sarah Palin, an Indian, and a.... Indian....


Oh and In case you can't tell me and Jessica apart-I'm the ghost that loves Penny for buying Diet Coke!

After costume contests(prize goes to Mount Rushmore) and cookie decorating contests, it was time for the most played Halloween game ever... the doughnut one!
We even got Dr.Seely and Saint Tate to participate after some intense chanting and a victory tunnel... which Dr. Seely said looked like a cathedral.
And we laughed.
Yep, London's made me cultured like that.
It's also given me opportunities most students only dream of.
Like haunting my professor!

A true reversal of roles if I do say so myself! ha ha

It was a great night-everyone got so into their costumes, and everyone made it their number one priority to come and just hang out together. It made me realize how great this group is, and how lucky I am to be here with the people that I'm here with. I could not have asked for a better Halloween!

1 comment:

robyne said...

I Love this post! How come you never told me when you were a little girl that you wanted to be a ghost? That would have been easier for me than some of the other costumes...ha,ha,