Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things that Have Been Making Me Smile

Playing football and cricket! It was so much fun!
The Woman in Black... the scariest play I've ever seen!


Picadilly Circus!
Playing cricket in the rain!
Getting all dressed up for Oxford!
Accidently matching sweats!
The center is looking more and more like home.
Going to the Great Hall at Hogwarts!
The city being all decked out for Christmas.
Browsing Portobello.
Wearing my Sperrys everyday.
Finishing essays, tests and papers.
Sleep.
And....
Mariah Carrey has a new Christmas Album??
I wondered what she had been doing for the last decade.

Besides marrying Mr. Cannon that is.
All jokes aside I grew up with Mariah Carrey christmas music. And a week ago when I started listening to it this year, her album was definitally first. For many years I didn't know who Mariah Carrey was except for the lady in the Santa suit on the cd case.

Which I might mention is also what she is wearing on the cover of this cd. It's good to know some things never change...

2 comments:

Liz said...

GREAT HALL AT HOGWARTS! Cricket in the rain!! Oh girl, you are living the life :)

Shane said...

Loved being abld to see the things that make you smile...they made me smile as well! Keep enjoying the experience and living each day to the fullest. Love ya.