Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Karma?

One time I had this roommate who had this boy that was into her. He was a really nice guy, but she just wasn't feelin it. However, I quite enjoyed when she'd bring him around. Not because I liked him or anything, but because he had this twitch that intrigued me.
I know, I'm horrible.
But, you'll be happy to know that karma has come and I've learned my lesson....my eye has been twitching for 5 days now.
Or at least it was.. (knock on wood) until today. You see I've been reading that eye twitches are often caused by stress. Which is fine except for the fact that this is my easy week, my test-less week. What is stressing me out? Is it calc? Is it finances? Is it family or friend stuff? Is it all mental? Is it physiology because that class is crazy hard...? Could I be stressed about looking cute now that I don't live with just girls? AH!
All these questions were stressing me out more than anything. So, today I took it easy. After classes I watched tv. I took a nap. I went to pilates. I cooked dinner. And now, I'm blogging.
After that I'm going to bed. My goal is 10:30.
And you know what.. I think I may have cured my little twitch. It hasn't happened since before my nap. Maybe I was stressed because I wasn't napping enough? Or used to this much hard work? (this semester is a tough one!)
Either way it's for fine now. And I promise to never be anything but extremely sorry for my little friend with a twitch.
(Oh, I totally tried to video my twitch, but it has stage fright... and I felt like an idot)

1 comment:

robyne said...

You are a very, very, funny girl!