Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sometimes You Just Know

Sometimes knowing if something is right or wrong for you makes it easier, usually it makes it pretty hard because then you have to act on that knowledge.

However, not knowing is just as hard. I'm not talking major bad or good things. But simple things that make a big difference in the end. Major? Mission? Job? School? Where to live?

Those kind of things.

Someone I love explained it like this

"I didn't know what I wanted until all of a sudden I knew and then I just knew that I knew."

Yesterday I learned what my phrase is...

"I didn't know what to do, until I knew that in not knowing, I knew."

Confusing, but yet so simple to me. It was my much needed answer to lifes big questions.

So, if you don't know yet trust that its ok, and that if it's important you will know what to do. You'll just know.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this Nicole -- words of wisdom!

Stacie said...

Totally agree. Some of the biggest decisions of my life came from a lack of an answer, rather than a confirmation. It takes a little more faith, but the blessings are just as real!

robyne said...

Oh wise one, You amaze me! xoxoxo