Monday, November 19, 2012

10 More

10 Things I'm Terribly Thankful For:

10- My room. It may be a disaster sometimes but it's my disaster-and I love that
9- That I have enough food, and means to obtain it
8-This girl. She is one of my very dearest friends
7-That even though we live far away I'm still friends with this girl.
6- Nail Polish
5- Rainy afternoons
4-This girl. Diet Coke, Slab, Grey's, forts, and life are just better when she is around.
3- The Child family. I'm so thankful to call them mine, and to have them in my life.
2-That I have people in my life who indulge me in some of my crazy adventures. here, here, here and here-to name a few
1- The opportunities I've had to see the world.

From a young age my parents took us on great vacations where we got to see what life is like outside of Utah. As we visited the likes of Washington D.C., New York City, Seattle, Orlando, Las Vegas, and of course Disneyland I came to appreciate all kinds of places and people. Since that time I've had the opportunity to travel on my own-London, Paris, Rome, Florence, Dublin-and I've fallen in love with this world we live in, and the beauty that is all around, found in people all over. I am so thankful for the opportunities I've had to learn so much about the world, and the variety of people in it.

2 comments:

mikefs said...

I'm grateful for THIS GIRL! love you and can't wait to see you in like 2 weeks!!

mikefs said...

ummmm. wow. so I guess I'm officially a married person now that I can say - "whoops toootally forgot that I was signed into my hubby's account hehehe!!"

I'm embarrassed. and sorry.

-Jenna