Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Before I head home to really celebrate, I wanted to make a final thankful list, for some of the most important blessings in my life. So once again, in no particular order, here are..

10 Things I'm Terribly Thankful For:

10-USA...Seeing more of the world has only made me more grateful to call this divinely created country home. Despite expensive gas, the lack of jobs and disappointing health care this place will always be the best to me

9-The various opportunities I have... School, a job, an internship, a club to run, a calling, service opportunities, etc. 
 
8-All the wonderful people in my life...I am overwhelmed by the quality of the people that I have in my life. My friends are the very best kind, my ward members are lovely, my co workers are inspiring, my professors are wise, my neighbors are like family and my family members are angels

7-BYU.... I really have come to love this school for all it has given to me-an education, a job, the opportunity to study in London, the opportunity to serve and the opportunity to grow. In the last 4.5 years I've grown up so much and here in this quirky town of Provo was the perfect place for me to do it

6-Abbie... For making me laugh, for being creative, for being hardworking, for challenging me in the bossy category, for wearing sweaters with cats on them, and mostly for being the bravest girls I know.

5-Megan....For loving the underdog, for being a peacemaker, for keeping coco clean, for sharing my diet coke love, for being exactly who she is and mostly for being one of the most tender-hearted girls I know.

4-Dad...For honoring his priesthood, for taking such good care of his girls, for not minding when we joke about his grey hair, for talking politics with me, for always fixing my computer/car/house etc., and mostly for always believing in me and my dreams.

3-Mom...For planking, for introducing me to the joys of chocolate, for being a lover of adventures, for creating double feature movie days, for being a friend to everyone, for her faith,, and mostly for always being there for me.

2-Prayer...For making me strong.

1-The gospel of Jesus Christ...It effects every aspect of my life, and it is my source for joy and happiness. It makes me optimistic, hopeful, happy, and strong. It is the biggest blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

In case I haven't said this enough I'm terribly grateful for you and your example. And your generosity, friendship, thoughtfulness, and these lists. Love you and can't wait to see you again!