Saturday, November 17, 2012

So Many of My Favorite Things in One Place

Thursday City Creek mall in downtown Salt Lake had their big Christmas event to welcome Santa.

I heard about it pretty early on, and although I had mixed feelings about Santa coming a whole week before Christmas I knew I wanted to check it out.

Lets get real here-I want to check out everything City Creek does. Remember opening day?

Anyways things came up and I wasn't sure I'd go, but unexpectedly and at the last minute Mom, Dad and Megan decided to join me, and off we went.

Overall the experience was kind of disappointing-for something owned by the church they sure are lacking in the lights department. However, there were some fireworks and special effects, Christmas music played, and I finally got to check out their Anthropolgie.

At dinner I realized this night had so many of my favorite things contained in it: Christmas music, lights, Tiffany's, Anthropologie, good food, free Godiva chocolate and most of the family. So although the event was just mediocre, the night was absolutely lovely.










The only window display I really care about...


PS. Nordstrom. I love you for the whole "we just like celebrating one holiday at a time." thing. Pure class. Not to mention an excuse to come back again soon.

2 comments:

New Adventures said...

.....soon i will be able to play with you all too!!!!!!! this whole living far away thing kind of sucks sometimes....now i know what you've been talking about for the last four years...I am glad that you all had fun though!!!! :)

Jess said...

Love your coat!