Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And the List Goes on...

10 Things I'm Terribly Thankful For

10-Twinkly lights. Really is there anything more beautiful?

9-This girl. And our spontaneous Diet Coke catch up sessions. (Jord-it's my turn next time)

8-Snapchat.

7-Electricity.

6-Hot water. I swear the only time I'm not completely freezing is when I'm in the shower.

5-Understanding, kind professors.

4-Lovely smelling candles.

3-That I call Sandy, UT my home. It is the best place, and I was so lucky to grow up there.

2-This girl. She is my favorite fort building buddy, she cooks for me way too often, never judges me for my excess treat consumption, and really is just the greatest roommate and friend a girl could as for.

1-Living Prophets who receive revelation for me. I'm still in awe of how they can say exactly what I need to hear.

And here is what I've been up to lately (because blogs are just better with pictures)
Spending time with these lovely people, and the best couch ever

Went to a funeral, and was reminded just how much I love my sisters

Lace Sunday.

No comments: