Monday, November 12, 2012

Still Feeling Thanful

10 Things I'm Terribly Thankful For:

10- The Bagel man. Friday on a particularly rough, snowy morning, before heading to a funeral I stopped by and got a bagel and a Diet Coke. Because I am a frequent customer, and they didn't have quite what I wanted the Bagel man said the Diet Coke was on him. His kindness made my day so much more bearable.

9-This girl. I'm so glad I got to celebrate with her this last week. She really is the greatest.

8-That I found the perfect coat (which was sure cheaper then this one), right before the snow came.

7-My dear friend Lexi. It's been so great having her stay here this weekend.

6-Christmas Music.

5-That snow is so beautiful. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the cold. Luckily it is stunning.

4-Spontaneous snowball fights, coordinated church clothes, and Star Wars Sundays. My friends really are the best.

3-Having mom and dad stop by for dinner the other night. It was so kind of them to take me, and I'm so glad we could spend time together.

2-E-mails from my favorite sister missionary.

1-That I got to be there when the lovely Jessica opened her mission call this week. I don't think I've ever been happier for anyone to get their call. Her excitement was just contagious.

No comments: