Friday, November 13, 2009

The Alta Heights ward

Today I'm grateful for the Alta Heights ward. Some of the very best people in the entire world are a part of that ward and the affect they've had on my life is something I am truly grateful. There is the Sunday school teacher who made me love going to Sunday school. The primary children who taught me how easy it is to love. The young woman's leader who was in tune with the spirit to know when I was really struggling, and do something about it. There is the sweet sister who always loved to visit with me, and treated me as if I was her own granddaughter. The couple who showed constant love and taught me it's never too late to make things right. The girl who became a sister. The family who taught me that trials can be overcome. The woman who taught me how to live life to the fullest while losing hers. The young man who demonstrated the power of prayer. And the girl who taught me the evil of contention, and that prayer can solve anything.
And these are just a few.
I love you Alta Heights ward. I feel blessed to know everyone in that ward, and hope that you know of the love I have for you all.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We love you. We are so grateful to have you part of our family, it hasn't hurt to live close either and be in the same ward. I appreciate your spirit you have grown into a wonderful young women and I am privilaged to be able to see it.