Sunday, November 8, 2009

Coming Home and Lazy Sundays With Family

Living Close to My Home:
I am so grateful that I live close enough to my family to come home often. I love the feeling of coming home. Of sitting in the kitchen late at night and having that warm, comfortable, loving, homey feeling creep over me. There is nothing like the feeling of being home and I'm completely grateful for it.

Lazy Sundays with the Family (all of them):
Today was my cousin Lori's farewell up in a beautiful little town called Morgan. After a great sacrament meeting we spent the afternoon eating, laughing at the entertaining little ones, catching up with cousins, and sleeping the whole way back. I love the sun in the fall, catching on the leafs, yet still a cool breeze. To me it is the perfect setting for these lazy family afternoons, and right now I'm so grateful for the time I get to spend with all of them.

Also right now I'm grateful for night time, which is what I'm going to do right now :)

1 comment:

robyne said...

So I'm thinking that I love reading this blog!!! Thanks for sharing...maybe I will do the same thing on mine....ha, ha, I am already 9 days behind!!!