Friday, November 27, 2009

I <3 Thanksgiving

So, this month leading up to Thanksgiving has been the best ever. I've loved taking time each day to express my gratitude for some of the many blessings that are mine. I'd like to end my gratitude posting spree with this post today. I just want to express my gratitude once again for the things that mean the very most to me.

*The gospel of Jesus Christ and all it brings:

My Savior and the Atonement
The power of prayer
Eternal Families
Temples
The Scriptures
President Monson and the apostles
Covenants
My Testimony

*My family, and the love I have for them:

Dad
Mom
Megan
Abbie
Pops
Grandmas and Grandpas
The best Uncles and Aunts
Cousins
The 5 girls that make up my "other" family
Dear friends
My ward family

*My life, and the opportunities I have:

My education
My desire for learning
My calling
To live in this country and have the freedoms I do
My health
My happiness
And the peace I have from the gospel

These are just a few. I find myself overwhelmed with the blessings my Father in Heaven has given me, and I want to encourage you to look at all you have to be grateful for as well. Not just now at Thanksgiving, but daily. I know I will strive to do that and that as I do, I will find happiness. Happy Thanksgiving!


PS-Mmmm I can feel the holiday magic in the air, and it is spectacular :)

No comments: